Diglot
United States
Joined 4179 days ago

2 posts - 2 votes
Speaks: English*, Italian
Studies: Spanish

Message 1 of 3
06 May 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged 
I have written Hello as I am new to this forum, but also welcome to anyone who has
stumbled upon my thread!

I am learning Italian, Spanish and Punjabi, however I would be happy to speak with
anyone who has come here. To anyone who speaks those languages I would love to start up
a correspondence and get to know you as well. I am very serious about my languages
however I have found in my studies that when trying to learn it with a partner, it is
much better if we are more focused on getting to know each other instead of working
solely on grammar. That way we are both interested in what we are doing and look
forward to speaking instead of seeing it as another chore. I learn languages because I
want to get in touch with people and for the artistry of it. Not to bore myself!

I am so looking forward to getting in touch with all of you!
1 person has voted this message useful

Marcos_Eich
Diglot
Brazil
Joined 4163 days ago

16 posts - 21 votes
Speaks: Portuguese*, English
Studies: German

Message 2 of 3
10 May 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged 
Hi there, I am also new here. Good luck in your studies. I also would like to know how
are you learning this foreign languages.

See you!

Edited by Marcos_Eich on 10 May 2013 at 6:52pm

JiHyo
Diglot
United States
Joined 4179 days ago

2 posts - 2 votes
Speaks: English*, Italian
Studies: Spanish

Message 3 of 3
11 May 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged 
Thank you Marcos! Would you like me to tell you my daily study plan or is was that a
theoretical question?

See you~

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version