United States
Joined 5013 days ago

33 posts - 43 votes
Speaks: Italian, English*
Studies: German, Spanish, Russian

Message 1 of 1
25 September 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged 
Dàjiā hǎo!

This summer I spent five weeks in China, and as a result (beforehand) I gathered many
resources for learning Mandarin. Several books, two flashcard sets, and Pimsleur sets
I, II, and III.

The trip was really quite an eye-opening experience, but unfortunately Mandarin hasn't
been a very high priority for me over the last year or two so I was wondering if anyone
wanted to trade resources, particularly for Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Czech,
Croatian, or any European language actually (other than German or Spanish).

If you do, just send me a message and I'd be happy to exchange for whatever you have
(even if it's simply a text or something, I'd still be more than happy to send you what
I have).

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version