9 messages over 2 pages: 1
psy88
United States
Joined 5371 days ago

469 posts - 882 votes 
Studies: Spanish*, Japanese, Latin, French

Message 9 of 9
10 October 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged 
   It is somewhat ironic that, at a website dedicated to learning languages, I find myself at a loss for words. I am left speechless at the graciousness of those who responded so quickly to my request. Your replies have been truly helpful and it is also gratifying to know that there are others who have an interest in this classical language.
I enjoyed Latin when in high school although the focus was more on reading it and doing translations rather than actually speaking. I took it for two years and then in my second two years of high school studied French. In university I had three years of Italian (18 credits). On my own I have studied Spanish. I am looking forward to returning to my language roots.
I have ordered the course and I will report back after I have used it. My sincere thanks to all who took time to write.

2 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 9 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version