Canada
Joined 5336 days ago

58 posts - 64 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: German, Ancient Greek

Message 9 of 10
21 June 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged 
Day 10/11

As I suggested, day 10 was largely a review day. I was able to start on Chapter 20
which dealt with verbal roots, other forms of the future, and liquid futures. But as
this was a busy day outside of my Greek studies, I did not do much else.

Day 11... well, I have slacked off the past couple of days, so it has taken until today
to get to day 11. I read through Chapter 20 yesterday (or was it the day before?) and
started creating flash cards. Once the cards were finished and reviewed, I watched Bill
Mounce's lecture on chapter 20 from the CD included with my textbook before finding a
comfy arm-chair and sitting down to do the exercises.

As much as I sometimes want to avoid the exercises, these ones went quite well.

Not a lot else to report. Hopefully I can maintain this pace and finish strong without
succumbing to the temptation to slack off and listen to audiobooks/play minecraft in my
free time before I get my daily Greek studies done.
1 person has voted this message useful

Jeffers
United Kingdom
Joined 4719 days ago

2151 posts - 3960 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Hindi, Ancient Greek, French, Sanskrit, German

Message 10 of 10
21 July 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged 
Hello, Sir Lunch-a-lot, I just wanted to see how your studies are going. Have you taken a break?
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 10 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version