Language Learning Forum : Language Learning Log Post Reply
Sooniye
Diglot
Groupie
Sweden
Joined 3707 days ago

44 posts - 52 votes 
Speaks: Swedish*, English
Studies: Spanish, Danish, Turkish, Japanese, Croatian, Hindi, Hungarian, Albanian

Message 1 of 2
04 July 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged 
I am starting up this log to better keep myself motivated and on track when it comes to
the languages I aim to learn.

I've always had a big passion for languages. I love both the feeling of being able to
communicate with people from other cultures and immerse into some of their own way of
being and thinking and also the feeling of joy when it comes to see beautiful sentence
structures and lovely orthography. My devotion to languages has however suffered from a
long hiatus with nearly no studies at all. But I have high hopes that this time around it
will last.

My main focus at the time will be Spanish and Croatian.

1 person has voted this message useful

rdearman
United Kingdom
rdearman.orgRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5046 days ago

881 posts - 1812 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Italian, French, Mandarin

Message 2 of 2
04 July 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged 
I look forward to reading your log. Have you signed up for the Super Challenge? Or some of the other challenges?
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version