Diglot
Canada
Joined 4413 days ago

258 posts - 411 votes 
Speaks: French*, English
Studies: Esperanto

Message 25 of 26
26 October 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged 
Passed the 1st test with 50 points out of 50 possible in 17 minutes.

The 2nd test is supposed to be for fluent people but it looks like it's just grammar questions, dictation and written and oral comprehension so I think I will not wait until the end of December to try it.
1 person has voted this message useful

Tsopivo
Diglot
Canada
Joined 4413 days ago

258 posts - 411 votes 
Speaks: French*, English
Studies: Esperanto

Message 26 of 26
01 November 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged 
I finished Jen nia IJK tonight. I quite enjoyed this short course. There are 12 lessons comprised of a short list of vocab' and "grammatical vocab'", a short dialog with audio, 5 comprehension questions and a few fill in the blank exercises that helped me with grammar (except one type of exercise that I did not like and did not do). Spoiler alert : they have a threesome on lesson 12. I must admit I did not see that coming.

Anyway, it was my last objective for this 1st 3-weeks period with reading Gerda Malaperi, reading la Eta Princo and passing test A. I also had a skype chat last tuesday during which as usual I made a ginormous number of grammatical mistakes.

The reading period finished tomorrow and I will write about it after I am done.
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 26 messages over 4 pages: << Prev 1 2 3

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version