Joined 5059 days ago

284 posts - 410 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Esperanto, Toki Pona, German, French

Message 49 of 49
01 January 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged 
December 24 - December 31:
French: 2:00

A busy week, what with Christmas parties, and just enjoying my time off. :) I re-did Michel Thomas lessons 7 and 8. They were way easier the second time around. In the next couple of days I'll do the review discs, and then I should be ready to move on to something else, whatever that turns out to be.

It's been an interesting year. Sometimes really productive, other times really not. From now on I'll be posting at my 2012 log. I believe in starting fresh at the new year with a clean slate, which is why I have a new log for each year. I hope you'll follow me there, too, because every time I get a comment on my log it gives me a huge motivation boost!

And LittleBoy, I might take you up on that offer of French help! :)

Happy New Year! Bonne Année!

~Lianne

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 49 messages over 7 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version