9 messages over 2 pages: 1
Javi
Spain
Joined 5925 days ago

419 posts - 548 votes 
Speaks: Spanish*

Message 9 of 9
05 January 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged 
I've been using StrongVPN for a couple of years now with no complaints to report. Actually I've always thought that those geolocation restrictions are only there for legal reasons, and there's no other practical effect than forcing you to spend a few bucks every month (of which the content providers see nothing). You can even buy one or several VPN routers so that you can split your internet connection "by country": some of your devices are in the UK while others are in the US, all that without disturbing your normal navigation (you probably don't want the connection with your bank to pass through a server located in another country run by who knows who -- I only use it for the actual watching of UK content)

Edited by Javi on 05 January 2013 at 3:26pm

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 9 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version