Language Learning Forum : Advice Center Post Reply
reem2014
United Arab Emirates
Joined 3908 days ago

3 posts - 3 votes

Message 1 of 3
16 February 2014 at 3:49pm | IP Logged 
Good evening members of this active forum,

I am a second language learner of the English Language, I am currently working and I need your advice in having a website/special tutor in checking my emails by editing my language before sending. In addition, I usually write reports and I need the same support.

Another point, apart from the above subjects, how can I trace my subjects which I had already posted earlier.

thanks
1 person has voted this message useful

meramarina
Diglot
United States
Joined 5913 days ago

1341 posts - 2303 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish
Studies: German, Italian, French
Personal Language Map

Message 2 of 3
16 February 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged 
I can help you perhaps. I have done English copyediting work professionally and I enjoy it. Send me more details about what you need by PM, if you like.

To read your earlier posts, click My Profile, then click Posts. You should see at least a few of them, but I think you will not have access to all at this time. You can, however, use the forum's Google search to find your posts and threads.

Edited by meramarina on 16 February 2014 at 8:46pm

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6543 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 3 of 3
17 February 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged 
To the right of posts, click on Threads Started. You can't see all of your posts but you can see all the threads you started :-)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version