Greatman
Sweden
Joined 5718 days ago

3 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: English

Message 1 of 3
03 July 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged 
Hello

I've chosen to improve my English so I've been searching for something that will improve all part ( Speaking, Writting, Reading and Listening )and I found this site ( http://www.listen-to-english.com/index.php?page=1 ) that have many podcast with audio and few grammar test and so on, here is my plan:

1.Listen to the text three time and read after him
2.Read the text twice without the audio
3.Pick out the word that are uknown with
4.Memorize the word
5.Listen to text three times and read after him
6.Read the text twice
7.Listen to the text once
8.Do a short summary about the text
9.Read the text and summary twice

So I hope that this will improve all my part but I want to improve most my speaking so I can speak without any problem and have a good pronounce

Now I wanna hear your thoughts about this !
1 person has voted this message useful

dmg
Diglot
Canada
dgryski.blogspot.comRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 6946 days ago

555 posts - 605 votes 
1 sounds
Speaks: English*, French
Studies: Dutch, Esperanto

Message 2 of 3
04 July 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged 
Any text and audio combination can be used to shadow. Look at some of the threads discussing the use of Assimil courses.

Greatman
Sweden
Joined 5718 days ago

3 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: English

Message 3 of 3
04 July 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged 
thanks

But the thing that I will improve most is my speaking part, I wan't to have a good pronunciation and speak quite good with a good accent, my level now is quite good and I can speak quite well but I have to improve my pronunciation most and vocabulary so I thought this will be a good idea. Reading 2-3 podcast every day and find vocabulary list from there, listening and so on but I will memorise some music lyrics to and poem to gain more vocabulary ;)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version