Joined 6100 days ago

28 posts - 28 votes
1 sounds
Speaks: Hungarian*, EnglishB2
Studies: German, French

Message 1 of 1
25 July 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged 
Hello all,

I'm asking your help in searching for English resource websites or free beginner/elementary courses- if there is such. All websites are welcome.

It's important to tell that I'm not searching for myself. It will be for my little sister, who is turning 13 in a few months. Compared to her age, she is quite mature, but you know, her interests are mostly such that is let's say usual in her age.

Unfortunately, her English teacher is quite hard at explaining, and so my sister keeps on mixing even the most basic things like question words. I think she should look through the basics as well as proceeding in elementary material.

Although she asked me to, I cannot help her as much as I would like because I don'T have much time these days, but I would like to help her with a bunch of useful links, and hopefully with them she could start really learning English after 2 years of vaste.

Do you know any not-to complicated sites like this?

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version