Diglot
Australia
Joined 6653 days ago

495 posts - 599 votes 
Speaks: English*, Hungarian
Studies: French, German

Message 1 of 2
08 June 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged 
In a bid to extend my circle of Hungarian friends and to allow people to practice & develop their Hungarian communication skills, I have made a yahoo group called Magyar Kávéház.

Of course, right at this moment, I'm the only member - but I'm hoping that any interested parties will join in.

I spent hours upon hours looking for an active group to be a part of and I just can't find anything... so I thought I'd give it a shot and try to make my own!

Has anyone else tried something similar to help push along their studies?
1 person has voted this message useful

Cisa
Super Polyglot
United Kingdom
Joined 6354 days ago

312 posts - 309 votes 
2 sounds
Speaks: Hungarian*, Slovak, FrenchC1, EnglishC2, Mandarin, SpanishB2, RussianB2, GermanB2, Korean, Czech, Latin
Studies: Italian, Cantonese, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Hindi, Mongolian, Tibetan, Kazakh, Vietnamese, Modern Hebrew

Message 2 of 2
08 June 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged 
Hi Katie,
On LANG-8 there´s quite a big Hungarian community and they are also very keen on correcting your entries and explaining things, you should check out the site. :)
Szia ;)
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version