Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 
Speaks: Spanish*, EnglishC2
Studies: Dutch

Message 17 of 57
13 July 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged 
ohh.. I love to read the old TACs from Vos and Iolanthe... they are full of inspiration..
loving them!!!

Enjoying the tea and the cheese sandwich that my lovely boyfriend brought me to keep me
motivated with my study. So good to be in love with a wonderful man...

IK BEN VANDAAG ZO VROLIJK!!!
1 person has voted this message useful

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 18 of 57
14 July 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged 
Vandaag heb ik Donald Duck gelezen. Vorige jaar kon ik het niet begrijpen, maar nu heb
ik geen probleem. Ik vind het zo leuk. Hier heeft iederen te veel bladen van Dondal
Duck, vooral in de wc. Het is veel pret. Wanneer ik mijn eigen thuis heb, wil ik
hetzelfde doen. : )

Tot Ziens.

Soon I will be back in Chile with my family. I'am so excited. I hoop that there I will
not loss the everyday study method that I have been using until now. The good thing is
that I will come back from Chile as a German Citizen, so there is no more hurry in
learning Dutch.. However, I really will like to apply to the university next year. So I
have to keep going with my task... Aiming High!!

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 19 of 57
14 July 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged 
Vandaag gingen mijn vriend en Ik naar de BRADERIE. Een soort markt. Ik heb wat snoepjes
voor mijn moeder gekocht, want ik vlieg naar Chile om maandag. Wat is dit voor zomer??
Altijd regen!! Het lijkt te veel als Chile, nu is winter daar. (not sure is the order
of this sentence is right). Ik heb alles gepakt, nu kan ik wat rustig hebben. In ben zo
opgewonden met de reis naar Chile. Ik miss mijn familie en vriendjes, maar ik heb
alleen een maand aan iederen zien. Vooral, wil ik mijn nieuwe neefje kennen.Ik ben een
vrolijke tante.

Well... I don't know what more to write and I have a deficit in my vocabulary. So... I
already packed my languages books so I can practice with them in Chile. And also during
my time in the airports. I hope stick to my study, because it will be a shame to go
back over my steps. "Always go further". I kind of like to be everyday writing in Dutch
about my little activities. And I like to do it in English, because there are still
many things I have to learn about this language, even when I'm focused in Dutch.

I always dreamed with learn different languages, but when you can`t use them in your
everyday life is really hard to learn them and keep them.

I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to live in New Zealand, because it helps me
a lot with my English and, now living in The Netherlands is doing the same with my
Dutch. I' am a lucky girl. Ik ben een gelukkige meisje.

Edited by woodenshoes on 17 July 2011 at 10:06pm

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 20 of 57
15 July 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged 
Morgen vieren mijn vriend en ik een andere maand samen. Ik ben verliefd. Ik kan niet meer
wensen. Ik zal hem volgende maand missen, als ik in Chile ben. (is this right??, not the
feelings haha, but the sentence??)

I'am tired to write more, so I will read a little bit more in Dutch before sleep.
Tomorrow will be a great day!! With my boyfriend we will celebrate 1 year and 8 months
together... I'am really happy with him.I can't wish anything else. Ik ben tevreed.

Tot morgen!!

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 22 of 57
17 July 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged 
Hoi Kuikentje:

Ik ben 27 jaar. Ik heb zin om naar Chile te gaan. Ik denk dat ik een paar jaar in
Nederland ga wonen. Daarna, wil ik misschien ergens anders heen met mijn vriend. Ik vind
hier leuk, maar ook Chile.

Hoe bent u Nederlands geleerd??

Groetjes

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 23 of 57
20 July 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged 
Eindelijk ben ik in Chile met mij gezin. Ik ben erg heel blij, maar ik mis mijn vriend.
Ik zal in Chile een maand staan. Daarna terug ik naar Nederland wonen. Ik ben heel moe,
want de vlieg was te lang. Nou, het is goed met mijn familie ben.

I just arrived in Chile, after a long flight. I'm really tired, but I wanted to write
something down to keep on my learning process. It's nice to be again with my family,
especially with my mother. I feel great. Today I went to took the pics for my German
passport, in order to go to the Embassy tomorrow and get everything straight. I have
many things to do during my time in Chile, but my passport is the most important. So, I
hope finish with that tomorrow and then go out with my friends...

well... I'm not in the mood to write anything else, because is cold and my fingers are
getting purple... it's time to get under the blankets....

bye.

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 24 of 57
21 July 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged 
Vandaag heb ik Pimsleur Dutch geluisterd. Ik ging naar de Duits ambassade en ik kreeg
mijn Duitse staatsburgerschap. Volgende week zal ik mijn paspoort krijgen. Ik ben zo
blij. Het verwerken was te snel. Ik kan het niet geloven.

After many hours of comings and goings finally I got my German citizenship... that is
great. Now I have to wait for the provisional passport that will be ready next week. So I
can travel back to The Netherlands without troubles.. yuppi!!!!
Everything work out so fast that is almost impossible to believe it. Ik ben gelukkig!!!

This discussion contains 57 messages over 8 pages: << Prev 1 24 5 6 7 8  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version