marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 
Speaks: Spanish*, EnglishC2
Studies: Dutch

Message 25 of 57
22 July 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged 
Hoi, alles goed?

Vandaag heb ik niets zo veel gedaan. Ik heb alleen wat oefening met Anki gedaan. Nu
lees ik een Nederlandse tijdschrift. Lezen is niet zo moeilijk, maar ik heb veel
probleem als ik schrijf. Ik moet meer grammatica leren, maar ik ben zo lui!!

Write is not so hard when you know the right order of the sentences, but I have not put
some much attention on this matter. I really need to spend more time on this if I want
to see progress on my writing.

For example, I would like to know how to write in dutch a sentence like this: "The
Dutch language is starting to be easier". I don`t know where I have to place the verb
"to be".

This little issue difficult my writing experience. So I have to push my self a little
bit harder.

well.. time to go...

Tot ziens.
1 person has voted this message useful

ReneeMona
Diglot
Netherlands
Joined 5175 days ago

864 posts - 1274 votes 
Speaks: Dutch*, EnglishC2
Studies: French

Message 26 of 57
22 July 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged 
woodenshoes wrote:
For example, I would like to know how to write in dutch a sentence like this: "The Dutch language is starting to be easier". I don`t know where I have to place the verb "to be".

The verb "to be" is not used at all in the translation of that sentence: "De Nederlandse taal begint makkelijker te worden." Using the word "zijn" would sound extremely strange here.

Edited by ReneeMona on 22 July 2011 at 8:21am

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 27 of 57
23 July 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged 
ReneeMona wrote:
woodenshoes wrote:
For example, I would like to know how to write in
dutch a sentence like this: "The Dutch language is starting to be easier". I don`t know
where I have to place the verb "to be".

The verb "to be" is not used at all in the translation of that sentence: "De Nederlandse
taal begint makkelijker te worden." Using the word "zijn" would sound extremely strange
here.

Danke wel, I was very confused about this. Now it becomes real that: "De Nederlandse taal
begint makkelijker te worden" : )

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 28 of 57
24 July 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged 
Ik ben een geluksvoegel, want ik heb de beste vriend van de hele wereld!!!

Now, it's time to have fun and go out with some friends.... Lekkere tijd in Chile!!

Groetjes!!

Edited by woodenshoes on 24 July 2011 at 1:15am

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 29 of 57
02 August 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged 
Oke, Oke... Ik ben terug. Ik ben lui geworden, Ik weet het. Maar vandaag heb ik wat
oefeningen gedaan.

Today, I did a old reading exam of the NT2-II, which I took from:
http://www.expertisecentrumnt2.nl

My reading skills are not that good, but I used the same technic that I used when I
gave the Academic IELTS. (don't read the whole text, go straight to the questions and
then look for key words in the text) Well I did it this way and I got 33 good answers
out of 40, according to the results I will be "ZEKER GESLAAGD" ... At least I know that
I can pass one of the exams... The good is that I still have around 7 or 8 months to
prepare for it!!

Now... it is time to return to my studies...

Tot Ziens en veel succses!

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 30 of 57
18 September 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged 
Uhhh.... my last post was long time ago... I'm back in The Netherlands. I got a German
passport so my life is a way easier right now. Since last week I started working in a
meat company. Is good to finally have money and meet new people. The good things is that
almost nobody speaks English at my work. So I have to speak in dutch all the time...
geweldig!! During my free time I read dutch books.. and my reading skills are getiing
better and better. . Now, I'm not so worry about the NT2-II exam, because I will apply
to a Master in English and if I'm not accepted I will give the dutch exam. Anyway,I hope
I can do the master first so I can start working on my carreer again. It will be great
and better paid than right now.

Tot ziens!!
2 persons have voted this message useful

Vos
Diglot
Australia
Joined 5406 days ago

766 posts - 1020 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish
Studies: Dutch, Polish

Message 31 of 57
19 September 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged 
¡Genial! Estar en un puesto en que cada día estás rodeado de hablantes nativos tendría que ser una de las cosas
más útiles para dominar una lengua, ¡que suerte tienes! Una buen oportunidad (¿se necesita una preposición aquí?)
practicar y mejorar el holandés. Deseo que yo tuviera un trabajo así. Creo que ya te he preguntado más temprano,
pero ¿por dónde en Holanda vives? y ¿cómo alcanzaste a conseguir un pasaporte alemán?

¡Qué tengas un buen día y disfruta con tus estudios!

woodenshoes
Diglot
Groupie
Chile
marcialearnsdutch.wo
Joined 4729 days ago

53 posts - 58 votes 

Message 32 of 57
13 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged 
--¡Genial! Estar en un puesto en que cada día estás rodeado de hablantes nativos
tendría que ser una de las cosas
más útiles para dominar una lengua, ¡que suerte tienes!Una buen oportunidad (¿se
necesita una preposición aquí?) practicar y mejorar el holandés. Deseo que yo tuviera
un trabajo así. Creo que ya te he preguntado más temprano,
pero ¿por dónde en Holanda vives? y ¿cómo alcanzaste a conseguir un pasaporte alemán?

¡Qué tengas un buen día y disfruta con tus estudios! ---

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------

Sorry... but I forgot how to copy it on the log...

- ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------

Well, I have been away from this site quite a long time. Anyway I would like to help u
with your Spanish.
SO...

¡Genial! Estar en un puesto en que cada día estás rodeado de hablantes nativos TIENE
que ser una de las cosas más útiles para dominar una lengua, ¡que suerte tienes! ES una
buen oportunidad PARA practicar y mejorar el holandés. DESEARÍA TENER un trabajo así.
Creo que ya te he preguntado ANTERIORMENTE, pero ¿Dónde VIVES en Holanda? y ¿cómo
alcanzaste a conseguir un pasaporte alemán?

¡Qué tengas un buen día y disfruta con tus estudios! ---

------

To answer your question: I'm actually living in Utrecht. I got a German passport,
because my father is German. And, I have being away from my dutch lessons, because I
was accepted in a English Master in Utrecht. So, I don't have to struggle with the
dutch language so much. Anyway, I decided that is the best for me to continue with this
learning, because is difficult to find jobs here wheere you don't have to speak the
language : (

Zo, Ik wil Nederlands lessen bij mijn gemeentehuis nemen. Volgende week heb ik een
afspreken, waar ik zal weten als ik moet betalen voor de lessen. Hopelijk niet, want ze
zijn heel duur.

Doei

Edited by woodenshoes on 13 April 2012 at 1:36pm

This discussion contains 57 messages over 8 pages: << Prev 1 2 35 6 7 8  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version