Balliballi
Groupie
Korea, SouthRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4532 days ago

70 posts - 115 votes 
Studies: Korean

Message 9 of 10
25 March 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged 
I am back to shadowing everything I can. I try and learn the sound of new vocabulary as well as learning how the words are spelled. When I do this, I retain the words better. I am spreading out the areas of study more evenly, so an equal amount of time is devoted to studying grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. Real-life practice helps but I am not getting enough of that. My listening has improved I have noticed. I understand a lot more of what I hear on television. My main problem is lack of time. I wish I could spend all my time learning Korean but I can't.

Edited by Balliballi on 25 March 2012 at 7:30am

1 person has voted this message useful

druckfehler
Triglot
Germany
Joined 4708 days ago

1181 posts - 1912 votes 
Speaks: German*, EnglishC2, Korean
Studies: Persian

Message 10 of 10
16 May 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged 
are you still around? how's it going?
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 10 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version