CaucusWolf
United States
Joined 5111 days ago

191 posts - 234 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Arabic (Written), Japanese

Message 1 of 3
07 July 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged 
Has anyone ever heard of the International Language Translation Institute? http://iltinstitute.com Also wanted to know If anyone knew If there's any equivalent to the C2 certificates for languages in the US and where would you go to get them. I've been searching a long time with no luck so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
1 person has voted this message useful

Paskwc
Pentaglot
Canada
Joined 5516 days ago

450 posts - 624 votes 
Speaks: Hindi, Urdu*, Arabic (Levantine), French, English
Studies: Persian, Spanish

Message 2 of 3
08 July 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged 
I haven't heard of and can't vouch for this organization. However, I'd take the site's
heavy use of generic stock-photos to be a red flag.

What exactly are you looking for? Do you want classes or just a certificate? Also, for
which language? Arabic?

CaucusWolf
United States
Joined 5111 days ago

191 posts - 234 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Arabic (Written), Japanese

Message 3 of 3
08 July 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged 
Paskwc wrote:
I haven't heard of and can't vouch for this organization. However, I'd take the site's
heavy use of generic stock-photos to be a red flag.

What exactly are you looking for? Do you want classes or just a certificate? Also, for
which language? Arabic?

I was wondering about a place to get a certificate like the European grade but didn't know where to go in the US preferably somewhere in Maryland. I haven't become fluent yet in Arabic but I wanted to keep a place in mind for future reference. I'm also trying to find a college but thought that it would be a waste of money if I can just learn on my own and get certified for cheaper then going through university classes. I found this site after searching for hours(the only one looking semi legit) but after reviewing the website it does look sketchy because there is no way to apply online except through email. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by CaucusWolf on 08 July 2010 at 8:43pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version