United States
Joined 5108 days ago

47 posts - 52 votes 
Speaks: English*, French, Spanish
Studies: German

Message 1 of 2
06 September 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged 
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here knows of any serious immersion program for Spanish for teens. A few friends and I are thinking of going to Spain (or a Latin American country without many spiders, I'm really arachnophobic) next summer. When I looked on google I obviously found many, but most seemed to be more along the lines of something parents with a lot of money send their kids to in order to get them out of the house.

We want something more serious, more along the lines of staying in a dorm and taking classes, then having the day to yourself.

Does anyone know anything like this? Or does anything like this even exist under the age of 18?

Thanks in advance!
1 person has voted this message useful

metrodorus
Triglot
United States
Joined 5435 days ago

6 posts - 6 votes
Speaks: English*, Spanish, Indonesian

Message 2 of 2
19 September 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged 
http://www.enforex.com/summercamps/summer-camps-madrid-marqu es.html
I did this camp this past summer. We stayed at a dorm in La universidad de francisco de vitoria which is about a twenty to thirty minute bus ride from Madrid. we took classes in the morning for 3 hours. In the afternoons their are sometimes planned activiites like going to the pool but on some days we got to go to Madrid and just hang out in the city. It's a lot of fun but the camp is hardly "immersion."
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version