Poland
Joined 4249 days ago

24 posts - 28 votes
Speaks: Polish*, English
Studies: German, Czech, Latin

Message 1 of 1
04 February 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged 
Hello!

If by creating this thread I double an already existing counterpart, I am deeply sorry, but I haven't found this question asked in the ones I managed to find about lingro.

My question: is there a way to create an Anki file with all the words you added into your lingro lists of new words? Or maybe you know of someone working on this solution?

I love the website, it is ramarkably useful when you are reading in another language, especially for people who are just beginning to read as it saves lots of time and you don't have to look the words up in a standard dictionary. One click does all the work for you. The downside, however, is that when I have over one hundered words on my list after reading a few pages of a German text, I need to feed all of the words manually into Anki. Is there a way around it? I know there is a tool for learning all those added words already built into the website, but I don't like it.

Edited by karpat on 04 February 2013 at 4:55pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version