Groupie
United States
Joined 4235 days ago

45 posts - 77 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Vietnamese, French

Message 9 of 11
28 February 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged 
As of today, I just checked the website and it's still down. Do any of you guys know what is going on?
1 person has voted this message useful

Zetko86
Heptaglot
Italy
Joined 4443 days ago

18 posts - 33 votes
Speaks: Slovenian, Italian*, English, Serbo-Croatian, FrenchB1, GermanB2, Russian
Studies: Japanese, Hungarian

Message 10 of 11
01 March 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged 
A few of them are still available through eMule (for example Serbo-Croatian and Turkish), since they are in public domain I think it's fine to download them that way while waiting for the site to come back...
1 person has voted this message useful

Zetko86
Heptaglot
Italy
Joined 4443 days ago

18 posts - 33 votes
Speaks: Slovenian, Italian*, English, Serbo-Croatian, FrenchB1, GermanB2, Russian
Studies: Japanese, Hungarian

Message 11 of 11
02 March 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged 
I have just found this torrent which holds all the content of the FSI website (more than 20GB of data!) enjoy! :-)
http://www.legittorrents.info/download.php?id=6c15cdfbc76fb8 ef1ffc60cf05884d68764888e1&f=fsi.torrent

5 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 11 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version