Groupie
Sweden
Joined 4274 days ago

92 posts - 163 votes 
Speaks: English*, Swedish, Faroese, Icelandic
Studies: Japanese

Message 1 of 1
09 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged 
Hi, as you may know there are often ebooks and translations of them, but no audio. Especially with smaller languages, you're desperate to have any kind of audio. I was hoping we could make a list of people able and willing to record audio as long as someone finds the text for them.

Personally I am extremely interested in getting people willing to record for the minor Nordic languages plus Icelandic. In fact I have various Sherlock Holmes stories in Icelandic that were found online and out-of-copyright, but there is no audio for them. If you are interested in reading them aloud to help out, just message me!

People who can record:

Swedish:
kaptengröt

Edited by kaptengröt on 11 January 2013 at 2:26pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version