United States
d.hatena.ne.jp/hinomRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5566 days ago

4 posts - 4 votes
Speaks: Japanese*, English
Studies: Spanish, Russian

Message 137 of 217
24 June 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged 
I am a native Japanese speaker and I speak English fluently.

However I am interested in practicing my intermediate level Spanish and beginner level Russian. Please feel free to contact me via Skype and hopefully we can improve our language skills together.
1 person has voted this message useful

vanilla
Russian FederationRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5566 days ago

1 posts - 1 votes
Speaks: English

Message 138 of 217
24 June 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged 
Hello,
I'm very interested in speaking English. My native language is Russian, so if you need some practice feel free to contact me.
Actually, I want to chat, to learn more about other peoples' cultures - what is not written in books, smth only native residents know about their countries... As for me, I can tell you a lot of interesting about Russia:-)

Edited by vanilla on 24 June 2009 at 1:59pm

keica
ChinaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5573 days ago

5 posts - 5 votes
Studies: English

Message 140 of 217
24 June 2009 at 6:15pm | IP Logged 
hi,there everybody.
I would like to improve my English conversational skills.
I am a native Mandarin speaker.looking for native English speakers to be language buddy.in return I could help with your Mandarin.

just feel free to send me a message via skype and hope we can also be good friends.
my skype: qq_fun2008
maybe we are in different time zones,and we can arrange the suitable time to talk.

kottoler.ello
Tetraglot
United StatesRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5937 days ago

128 posts - 192 votes 
Speaks: English*, Russian, Mandarin, French
Studies: Japanese, German

Message 141 of 217
24 June 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged 
Hey all you English learners! I've posted here before but there's some new faces that probably haven't read through every page in this thread. I'm learning French and Swedish (and soon to be learning Chinese) and I speak native American English, but even if you don't speak one of my target languages don't hesitate to contact me (My Skype username is "kottoler.ello") if you need help or want to talk in English to me. Happy Learning!

keica
ChinaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5573 days ago

5 posts - 5 votes
Studies: English

Message 142 of 217
25 June 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged 
kottoler.ello wrote:
Hey all you English learners! I've posted here before but there's some new faces that probably haven't read through every page in this thread. I'm learning French and Swedish (and soon to be learning Chinese) and I speak native American English, but even if you don't speak one of my target languages don't hesitate to contact me (My Skype username is "kottoler.ello") if you need help or want to talk in English to me. Happy Learning!

you are really nice person.I gave you a message via skype.hopefully we can be good friends.

AndreMoan
Diglot
Norway
energylore.comRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5552 days ago

2 posts - 2 votes
Speaks: Norwegian*, English
Studies: French, Mandarin

Message 143 of 217
08 July 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged 
Salutations fellow language enthusiasts! I registered here today in the hopes of finding someone who'd be willing to speak some french with me on Skype. I've been studying the language on and off for two years now, and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. However, it's sometimes difficult for me to follow along in oral conversations, so I figured I need more practice.

My skype name is supermoan, if any one would like to talk.

On a related note, I'm willing to lend a hand (or an ear, or instructive explanations) to anyone who's currently learning Norwegian or English. I'd be happy to help out. Norwegian is my mother's tongue and I've spoken English almost for as long as I can remember. I'd be more than happy to join in on some simple chit-chat, if nothing else.

Let's help each other. :-)

Edited by AndreMoan on 08 July 2009 at 9:44pm

Tupiniquim
Brazil
Joined 6017 days ago

184 posts - 217 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*
Studies: English, Russian

Message 144 of 217
09 July 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged 

Edited by Tupiniquim on 31 July 2009 at 11:59pm

This discussion contains 217 messages over 28 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version