cara4
Ireland
Joined 6220 days ago

9 posts - 9 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 10 of 16
16 July 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged 
yes, the glossary is in Spanish too. However the language used is quite simple and if you have a dictionary beside you, quite easy to figure out. I find them really useful for listening-reading at a beginnr level because they are simple enough not to be frustrating and the actors on the CD's speak very clearly but at a normal speaking pace. Also the stories are really silly and fun!!! :-)
1 person has voted this message useful

cara4
Ireland
Joined 6220 days ago

9 posts - 9 votes

Message 11 of 16
16 July 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged 
'Beginner' sorry.

cara4
Ireland
Joined 6220 days ago

9 posts - 9 votes

Message 13 of 16
17 July 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged 
Buenos Dias,

he aprendido un poco mas espanol a noche. I listened to lessons 1-4 of MT language builder, read 4 sections of Lola Lago 'Por Amor al Arte' and watched 'El Espinazo de Diablo' with the English Subtitles. I surprised myself with how much of the Spanish I was picking up. What a nice way to learn a language!!!

Hasta manana (does anyone know how to add the accents over letters on this forum???) I'm computorially challenged :-)

cara4
Ireland
Joined 6220 days ago

9 posts - 9 votes

Message 15 of 16
18 July 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged 
PC.

This discussion contains 16 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version