Diglot
Netherlands
Joined 5971 days ago

7 posts - 7 votes
Speaks: Dutch*, EnglishC1
Studies: German, Spanish, French

Message 1 of 1
25 May 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged 
When I was on primary school I learned some Spanish. It wasn't much though, but just enough to wake up my interest for foreign languages.
Then, when I got older, I started listening to Spanish music of which I then understood very little. But I would look up some words and that's how I've increased my Spanish vocabulary.
Later, my mother took a Spanish course on Wednesday nights and I thought I would learn it too, but as I'm on a bilingual school I'm way too busy to study some extra things.
So last summer I wanted to pick it up again, but my motivation just slipped and I quit very soon. Now I've made a list of languages I still want to learn (on top of the ones I learn at school - Dutch (because I'm a native), English (because of the bilingual thing), French and German) and Spanish is number one. I'm afraid I'll stop learning it again so I just need some encouragement of other forum members who've done the same. I really want to become fluent in this...

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version