edkalas
United States
Joined 6519 days ago

1 posts - 1 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: German, Spanish

Message 1 of 1
16 July 2007 at 8:19pm | IP Logged 
This is the first time I've posted and I plan to accomplish the following before the end of this challenge.

Learning from scratch:

Czech-
Knowing grammar helps me so I'm going to use the Farber method with Czech. I plan to use the 1987 and 1999 versions of Colloquial Czech and the Pimsleur Basic Czech-Lessons 1-16. For reading material and listening comprehension, I'll get material from Radio Prague.

Languages to relearn and improve:

Italian- I will review Teach Yourself Italian and finish the Italian Extra course from Teach Yourself. Will use the mp3's and text files for "Le avventure di Pinnochio" from librivox.org for reading and listening.

Brushing up and improving on:

Spanish and German-Review grammar and read and listen. Will finish Further German from Teach Yourself. I have plenty of recorded material I've collected over the years and this is a good summer to get through them.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version