Bilingual Triglot
Germany
Joined 5030 days ago

1 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: German*, Russian*, English
Studies: French, Czech

Message 1 of 2
05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged 
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy the forum and have found many useful infomartion here, so I wanted to share this website that I found today: www.memrise.com
There are tons of vocabulary lists for all the languages and you can also create new ones. The words are with sound and mnemonics (at least in french) and it also shows your progress, e.g. how many words you learned.
There are actually lists for all kinds of topics. It looks really fun to me, hope you find it useful!
3 persons have voted this message useful

Cavesa
Triglot
Czech Republic
Joined 4943 days ago

3277 posts - 6779 votes 
Speaks: Czech*, FrenchC2, EnglishC1
Studies: Spanish, German, Italian

Message 2 of 2
05 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged 
Memrise is quite known around here already, there have been several posts about it. It is
really good but there are some bugs (it is complicated to add audio for example), far
from all the words have audio (including the French), some complications here and
there...

But in a month, there will be Memrise 1.0 (the current version is Beta) and I am quite
curious about it. Some of the bugs should be fixed, there will be as well paid content
(if it is of good quality, I am quite willing to buy it) and more news.
2 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version