Joined 6193 days ago

211 posts - 222 votes 
3 sounds
Speaks: English*
Studies: French, Spanish

Message 1 of 2
28 May 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged 
Professor Arguelles,

I have posted my idea for an Assimil-based learning program in the main forum. The description can be found here:
http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?T ID=10520&PN=1

My question to you is this: What would you suggest that would make the dialogues as good as the old Assimil ones that you praise so highly as opposed to the current editions?

If this project gets off the ground, I hope that I could have a few minutes to collaborate with you on it because I believe this is, from what you have said in your videos, "a polyglot's dream."

Thank you for your time,
Brian Greco
1 person has voted this message useful

ProfArguelles
United States
foreignlanguageexper
Joined 7056 days ago

609 posts - 2102 votes 

Message 2 of 2
03 July 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged 
Mr. Greco,

I have very sorry to have taken so long to respond to this. My answer to your question: culture! Of course I will be more than happy to confer with and advise you should your program get off the ground. I hope and pray that it does, but as you are watching my videos, surely you must realize that you are swimming against the current of the times.

Alexander Arguelles

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version