Language Learning Forum : Lessons in Polyglottery Post Reply
Oxenhandler
United StatesRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5594 days ago

12 posts - 12 votes
Studies: Swedish

Message 1 of 2
31 December 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged 
Would the Moderator please respond to this post: I viewed the video on your website regarding "Shadowing". You wrote "If this video generates further interest in the technique itself, I will make another, perhaps even more professional and detailed one, in a few months time both to explain and demonstrate the method in more thorough detail..." So I am writing to ask, has it generated enough interest to warrant your effort to make a more detailed and professional demonstration video of Shadowing? I hope it has and you will if you haven't already. Please keep me informed. Thank you.
1 person has voted this message useful

ChristopherB
Triglot
New Zealand
Joined 6103 days ago

851 posts - 1074 votes 
2 sounds
Speaks: English*, German, French

Message 2 of 2
31 December 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged 
I would recommend addressing Professor Arguelles himself (who made the video) by posting the request in this thread. That way you can elicit a response from him directly.
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version