United States
Joined 5799 days ago

57 posts - 61 votes 
Speaks: English*, FrenchB2, Japanese
Studies: Italian

Message 1 of 1
20 January 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged 
Dear Dr Arguelles,

I am a speaker of French and Japanese and have decided to tackle Spanish. I purchased Assimil L'Espagnol from France so it is the French version and the latest version. I know you have mentioned that a learner should have up to five different material sets to study a language. I have access to Pimsleur through my library. Could you recommend some materials to purchase? I have looked through many of your video overviews of the different series but frankly I find myself at a loss with all the variables thrown in: publisher, language and generation. I'm a fairly adaptable learning so of what is easily available today, can you provide some advice?

Thank you,
Eric Lecours

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version