Language Learning Forum : Lessons in Polyglottery Post Reply
17 messages over 3 pages: 1 2
sosvano
Georgia
Joined 5214 days ago

7 posts - 10 votes

Message 17 of 17
30 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged 
Learn Georgian language is not easy . most better communication with native Georgian speaker to learn with him or her . I remember my Canadian friend who was in Georgia two weeks he learned Georgian language as very native Georgian speaker.
How can you learn Georgian ? I speak several languages and how? I was alone and drinking Georgian Chacha Vodka but not too much. only one glass of Vodka per hour waiting to another one more vodka too and reading and learning languages .
 English language taught myself by vodka even Japanese , Turkish, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian and other dearth languages too because I loved to read historical books.
I don't know how about you to search your way to easy learn different method because my method took me only Georgian Vodka Chacha. Hope you are going to learn different method but not like me .
Vodka helped me to thinking another problem that why I did it.

3 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 17 messages over 3 pages: << Prev 1 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version