Romania
lett.ubbcluj.roRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5498 days ago

11 posts - 11 votes
Speaks: French

Message 9 of 9
11 May 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged 
Hello!

I'm Elisabeta from Romania. I teach English and also Romanian (as a foreign language). Unfortunately I believe that thare are very few online materials for learning Romanian, but I can recommend you a forum on the site of the Letters University in Cluj Napoca Romania. - www.lett.ubbcluj.ro - there is a subforum for this particular Department.

Our Department offers courses of Romanian as a foreign language to different categories of students: the ones studying the language year, the ones studying in UBB as part of inter-university contracts (ERASMUS, CEEPUS, double diploma) or the ones benefitting of different scholarships. We also teach Romanian for the students participating in the EILC programme and the summer courses. Actually, anyone can ask for courses in our Department, having the possibility to study as part of our groups of students, in smaller groups or one to one. Unlike our students, these people will have to pay for the classes, but usually a convenient arrangement is available for all those interested.

If you need materials, if you have questions, do not hesitate to write on the forum. Romanians are really eager to have their language known in the world.

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 9 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version