Speaks: Cantonese*

Message 138 of 217
02 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged 
Forum name: Kelvin2011
Skype ID: kelvin20115
Languages: Chinese
Learning: English
VT

Hello, I am a native Chinese guy. I am 24. I would like to teach ur Chinese. It would be better, if u could teach me some other languages as well. I really like to share the learning experience with u. My Email is chenggong17#126.com. Please change the # with @. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Edited by kelvin2011 on 02 May 2011 at 12:03pm

1 person has voted this message useful

tabletformemory
Bilingual Triglot
Bulgaria
Joined 4865 days ago

1 posts - 1 votes
Speaks: Russian*, Bulgarian*, EnglishC2
Studies: Japanese

Message 139 of 217
05 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged 
Forum name: tabletformemory
Skype ID: kristina_ks
Languages: English, Bulgarian, Russian
Learning: Japanese, English for CPE
VT

Hi I've been a lurker for a long time, but decided to join in on this thread. I can help with English (Native Fluency, I have a more American accent, IELTS: 8, CPE: to be taken in June) and Bulgarian (Native Fluency, I've lived here since I was 3 and have studied almost exclusively in Bulgarian schools). I can also help with Russian (Mother Tongue, Native Fluency with the occasional glitch) if anyone's interested. I love to speak in Russian, but sometimes have difficulties. I am fluent and have a Russian accent. However, I can make the random mistake here and there. Otherwise, I'm ok with it and I can always ask my mom who's a philologist and teacher and native Russian speaker. ;)

I am studying Japanese (Begginer, just finished the Michel Thomas Foundation course, and will go on to the Advanced course in the next few days. I study with a textbook on my own and with a teacher every week, but we hardly speak in Japanese. I read and do exercises with him.)
I am also currently looking for someone from the UK with native fluency in English, preferably with a university-level education (not that it's critical, but that's the level of fluency I'm looking for). I will sit the CPE exam in June and would like to perfect my spoken English, active vocabulary, quicker response when speaking, etc.

Edited by tabletformemory on 06 May 2011 at 12:07am

Pinkerton
Egypt
Joined 4755 days ago

1 posts - 1 votes
Speaks: English

Message 140 of 217
07 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged 
Forum name: Pinkerton
Skype ID: blackadder_goes_forth
Languages: English, Russian, Binary
Learning: English

Hello there, my name is Boris Pushkin and I am the author of (c) Language Borstal, the most advanced language learning technique you'll ever come across. My method of helping people practice their Russian is unique. I have turned a brummie builder who was an intermediate speaker of Russian into a fluent public speaker in four and a half months. My method is not suitable for everyone. You must be over 18 years of age to participate. You'll call me on Skype and I'll humiliate you and shout abuse at you. Your job will be to talk back. Lab tests on mice have shown that this often does wonders to your speaking skills unless you are a big girl's blouse and can't stand up for yourself at all. So what are you waiting for? Call me on Skype and get your Russian sorted the (c) Language Borstal way.
(Terms and conditions apply. May be unavailable in your area. Consult your GP before joining the program)

kyssäkaali
Diglot
United States
Joined 5338 days ago

203 posts - 376 votes 
Speaks: English*, Finnish

Message 141 of 217
06 June 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged 
Forum name: kyssäkaali
Skype ID: tie.kovera

20v suomea opiskeleva miekkonen, joka asustelee tällä hetkellä kaakkoisessa USA:ssa. Keskustelukykyjäni olisi tosi kiva harjoittaa/hiota natiivipuhujien kanssa. Tykkään mm. vieraskieleistä, puutarhan hoidosta, videopeleistä ja (tietysti) suomimusasta. Rohkeasti vaan lisätkää Skypeen, mutta lähetäpäs myös viesti tällä sivustolla kun en yleensä kirjaudu Skypeen ilman syytä.

Edited by kyssäkaali on 06 June 2011 at 4:10am

aaronfan
United States
Joined 4708 days ago

14 posts - 28 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish, French

Message 142 of 217
06 June 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged 
Forum name: aaronfan
Skype ID: Please send me a PM.
Languages: English
Learning: Mandarin
VT and Video

I'm a native speaker holding an MA-TESOL. I am beginning Mandarin; I'd like to especially nail down my pronunciation and do simple conversation or exercises. I'll help you in English in any way I can.

Are there any native Mandarin speakers willing to exchange their language skills for English? :)

Edited by aaronfan on 06 June 2011 at 10:35pm

horshod
Pentaglot
Groupie
India
Joined 5555 days ago

74 posts - 107 votes 
Speaks: Hindi, Marathi*, Bengali, Gujarati, English
Studies: German, Spanish, Turkish

Message 143 of 217
06 June 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged 
Forum name: horshod
Skype ID: horshod
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi
Learning: Spanish
VT and Video

scop
Diglot
Groupie
Ireland
Joined 5634 days ago

70 posts - 73 votes 
Speaks: English*, Irish
Studies: German, Ancient Greek

Message 144 of 217
06 June 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged 

Forum name: scop
Skype ID: paulrhizome
Languages: English
Learning: German
VT and Video

Hello, I'm a native English speaker (Dublin/Irish accent) seeking to talk a little with German natives. I am a little but above beginner but my flow is sluggish and this is what I want to speed up.

This discussion contains 217 messages over 28 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version