Groupie
New ZealandRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5963 days ago

71 posts - 91 votes 
Speaks: Spanish*, EnglishC2, German, Mandarin, Japanese
Studies: Polish, Swedish, Hungarian, Russian

Message 9 of 10
23 April 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged 
I am so angry I missed that sale and now I don't remember which books they published. Does anyone have a list of
all their courses? It is time for me to start tracking down whatever is left to get it before it vanishes in second hand
bookstores around the world.
1 person has voted this message useful

Chung
Diglot
Joined 6915 days ago

4228 posts - 8259 votes 
20 sounds
Speaks: English*, French
Studies: Polish, Slovak, Uzbek, Turkish, Korean, Finnish

Message 10 of 10
08 November 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged 
PolyglotNZ wrote:
I am so angry I missed that sale and now I don't remember which books they published. Does anyone have a list of
all their courses? It is time for me to start tracking down whatever is left to get it before it vanishes in second hand
bookstores around the world.

Pavillion Publishers LLC seems to have taken on whatever was left in Audio Forum's inventory after the latter shut down earlier this year. Checking Pavillion Publishers' storefront (presented as "Cafe Lango") on Amazon Marketplace reveals that most of what's remaining consists of FSI courses (no surprise when many of them are available for free), smaller courses (e.g. Language30, TalkNow!) and assorted readers or dictionaries. It seems that most of the big, independent courses for popular languages such as Modern Russian sold out in the fire-sale, unfortunately. However there are a few such courses on offer as exemplified by "Finnish for Foreigners", "Spoken Welsh" and "Easy Way to Latvian", as well as a few resources in lesser-known languages such as Choctaw, Kazakh, Navajo and Xhosa.

See this thread for a link to the store on Amazon Marketplace.

forums.fsi-language-courses.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=105
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 10 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version