Diglot
Netherlands
Joined 5117 days ago

864 posts - 1274 votes 
Speaks: Dutch*, EnglishC2
Studies: French

Message 81 of 82
12 September 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged 
I spend at least an hour a day studying, often 2 hours or even 3 on a good day. Not all of this is actual study, I also count watching films and listening to music intently as studying since it's exposure so I think it counts. ;-) I spend most of my time learning or reviewing vocabulary.
1 person has voted this message useful

PL
United StatesRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 6044 days ago

33 posts - 34 votes
Speaks: Spanish

Message 82 of 82
13 September 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged 
When I break it down; I probably use Spanish as part of my job about 15 - 30 minutes per day. Other than that, I
try to watch 15-30 minutes of a foreign film daily and read about 15 minutes, plus I do a weekly language
exchange for 1 hr 30 min.

I'm at somewhat of a plateau, so I'd like to organize an actual routine. I have Platiquemos and I know it's good, but I
tend to burn out. I may try to incorporate about 20 minutes of Platiquemos into my schedule. I'm thinking of
purchasing some sort of mobile device (netbook or laptop) that may allow me to squeeze some more studying since
I don't have a lot of free time.
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 82 messages over 11 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version