Language Learning Forum : Language Programs, Books & Tapes Post Reply
Kugel
United States
Joined 6319 days ago

497 posts - 555 votes 
Speaks: English*

Message 1 of 3
02 March 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged 
Remember a while back when Assimil mentioned a Hebrew program for English speakers? Anyone know if this
project was scrubbed? I gotta say, Assimil doesn't seem to bother with letting the English speakers know what
future programs are up for release.

If Assimil did indeed cancel the project, then hopefully someone will start creating Anki cards with English. Sure,
we won't get the grammar explanations, but if someone went through all the trouble in making a Anki
Hebrew/English deck, then maybe he or she will go an extra step and provide grammar notes for each lesson.

Edited by Kugel on 02 March 2010 at 5:51pm

1 person has voted this message useful

lagwagon555
Diglot
Groupie
New Zealand
Joined 5900 days ago

38 posts - 47 votes
Speaks: English*, Esperanto
Studies: Japanese

Message 2 of 3
09 March 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged 
It was only a few months ago when they started replying to emails saying they are making it. I'm sure they still are, but they can't whip a course together that quickly. Patience, my friend :) It's probably still got a long way to go before its released. They don't have a timeframe, but I wouldn't be confident about it coming out this year.

zorglub
Pentaglot
France
Joined 6781 days ago

441 posts - 504 votes 
1 sounds
Speaks: French*, English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: German, Arabic (Written), Turkish, Mandarin

Message 3 of 3
09 March 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged 
lagwagon555 wrote:
It was only a few months ago when they started replying to emails saying they are making it. I'm sure they still are, but they can't whip a course together that quickly. Patience, my friend :) It's probably still got a long way to go before its released. They don't have a timeframe, but I wouldn't be confident about it coming out this year.

I've asked them a few timesabout the release of a future book: they aways replied (Ms Chere, I suppose daughter or grand daughter of Ze Cherel.
Just add 6-8 month to the date they tell maybe.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version