Joined 5626 days ago

5460 posts - 6006 votes 
1 sounds
Speaks: German*, DutchC1, EnglishB2, French, Italian, Spanish, Esperanto
Studies: Latin, Danish, Norwegian, Turkish
Personal Language Map

Message 1 of 2
17 March 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged 
For language learners interested in all kinds of resources based on the German language (textbooks, grammars, dictionaries, language-audios etc.) this online-bookshop sells such material in all languages, even in rare languages. First you select the languages and then you get all the resources displayed with product information and price.

About the terms of shipment and payment I read the following info:

"Versandkosten:
Die Lieferung erfolgt über unseren Partner Buchhaus Stern-Verlag gegen Rechnung oder Bankeinzug. Innerhalb Deutschlands liefern wir grundsätzlich portofrei. Eine Lieferung außerhalb Deutschlands erfolgt gegen jeweilige Frachtkosten."

To summarize this in English: Shipment is carried out by Stern-Verlag bookstore and shipment to foreign countries is possible, if you are willing to pay the freight costs. Within Germany shipment is free of charge.

Have a look on the website of Sprachwelt:

http://www.sprachwelt.de/index.htm

Fasulye

3 persons have voted this message useful

PaulLambeth
United Kingdom
Joined 5152 days ago

244 posts - 315 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Icelandic, Hindi, Irish

Message 2 of 2
28 April 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged 
This is an excellent website, thankyou. The range of languages alone cements the opinion for me that English is not the best language to be learning other languages in. I'm about to start learning German so these should come in useful. I also see some German-Icelandic dictionaries in there for considerably less than the English-Icelandic versions.

Edited by PaulLambeth on 28 April 2010 at 9:25pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version