Elexi
United Kingdom
Joined 5361 days ago

938 posts - 1839 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: French, German, Latin

Message 9 of 9
09 May 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged 
Sorry - I meant that after about lesson 70 or so I found I had to do the lessons on alternate days - i.e. Without Toil one day and then With Ease the next. This was due to the fact that I only had about 1 hour per day and the Assimil's get quite involved as time goes on (including the second stage).

When I finished With Ease (which has about 26 lessons less that Without Toil) I started the old Linguaphone course and when I finished Without Toil I started Assimil Using French whilst keeping up the second wave of the two starting Assimils.

Whether that was the most efficient way to proceed is a matter of question - but I did get a 1 hour fix of clearly spoken French every day for a year.     

Edited by Elexi on 09 May 2010 at 5:04pm

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 9 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version