Switzerland
chomikuj.pl/Kuba_wal
Joined 6656 days ago

415 posts - 528 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, EnglishC2, French, Spanish
Studies: German

Message 1 of 3
22 May 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged 
On the internet, of course. It's a great website in itself for all English speakers who wish to brush up on some school subjects or learn something new. If you've never had the chance to study these subjects in English this is a great place to learn the necessary terminology with little effort. Kill two birds with one stone!

Khan Academy

You can brush up on your Algebra 1 |   Algebra |   California Standards Test: Algebra I |   California Standards Test: Algebra II |   Arithmetic |   Pre-algebra |   Geometry |   California Standards Test: Geometry |   Chemistry |   Brain Teasers |   Current Economics |   Banking and Money |   Venture Capital and Capital Markets |   Finance |   Valuation and Investing |   Credit Crisis |   Geithner Plan |   Paulson Bailout |   Biology |   Trigonometry |   Precalculus |   Statistics |   Probability |   Calculus |   Differential Equations |   History |   Linear Algebra |   Physics |   

Edited by Kubelek on 22 May 2010 at 11:57pm

2 persons have voted this message useful

Asiafeverr
Diglot
Hong Kong
Joined 6146 days ago

346 posts - 431 votes 
1 sounds
Speaks: French*, English
Studies: Mandarin, Cantonese, Shanghainese, German

Message 2 of 3
26 May 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged 
My favorite Calculus teacher on YouTube is PatrickJMT, I learned most of my calculus by
watching his videos.
1 person has voted this message useful

luke
Diglot
United States
Joined 7009 days ago

3133 posts - 4351 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish
Studies: Esperanto, French

Message 3 of 3
08 September 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged 
http://khanacademy.org has many videos in languages other than English. Just select the International link towards the bottom of the page and select the language you are learning.

Edited by luke on 08 September 2013 at 1:39am

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version