md7dani
Sweden
Joined 5097 days ago

4 posts - 4 votes

Message 1 of 2
03 June 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged 
Posso dire cosi:

* un milione

* a sud di città, a sud di paese      (south of the city, the country)

* Siamo arrivati a Berlino, la città piu vicino la montagna "XXXX" e per andare ci abbiamo dovuto da prendere un autobus a due ore.

We arrived in berlin, the city nearest the mountain "XXXX", and to go there we had to take the bus for 2 hours.

* Il giorno dopo facevamo una gita per esercitare a arrampicarsi una roccia sul ghiaccio.

The day after we made a trip to do excersizes in rock climbing on ice.

grazie,
1 person has voted this message useful

Emme
Triglot
Italy
Joined 5134 days ago

980 posts - 1594 votes 
Speaks: Italian*, English, German
Studies: Russian, Swedish, French

Message 2 of 2
06 June 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged 
* un milione OK

* a sud della città, a sud del paese      (south of the city, the country)

* Siamo arrivati a Berlino, la città più vicina alla montagna "XXXX" e per andarci abbiamo dovuto prendere un autobus. Il viaggio è durato due ore. [oppure: '...alla montagna "XXXX"; il viaggio in autobus per arrivarci è durato due ore']

* Il giorno dopo abbiamo fatto una gita per esercitarci ad arrampicarci su roccia e ghiaccio (if you mean ‘climbing where there are both rock and ice’) or ad arrampicarci sul ghiaccio (if you mean ‘climbing where there is only ice’: I don’t know much about rockclimbing so I don’t know the technical terms for it).

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version