dec_lan
United States
Joined 5085 days ago

18 posts - 23 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Mandarin

Message 1 of 3
03 July 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged 
Hey guys. I'm trying to learn Mandarin, and want to hear it spoken more outside of the learning program setting. I'm a huge Simpsons fan, and pretty much know what every line in every episode is, while I'm watching it (sad, I know). So I thought it would be a good idea to watch it in Mandarin.

Does anyone know where I can get them dubbed over in Mandarin? I'm willing to download stuff. It must exist, right? Because otherwise they'd have to watch them with subtitles in China, which seems unlikely. I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-English_versions_of_The_Sim psons#China which suggests it must've once been dubbed in Chinese. I googled it, but only found one yahoo answers response that led to a very ghetto site in written Mandarin.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
1 person has voted this message useful

parasitius
Diglot
United States
Joined 5812 days ago

220 posts - 323 votes 
Speaks: English*, Mandarin
Studies: Cantonese, Polish, Spanish, French

Message 2 of 3
03 July 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged 
I hate to link this site, but I can't find one where you can buy it so:

Google with the string "site:verycd.com simpsons 普通话" first result is 《辛普森一家》(The Simpsons Movie)国粤英三语版, so that's a start.

It was quite easy to find tudou.com links as well using the google search string 辛普森 普通话发音 but the ones I saw were all already deleted.

dec_lan
United States
Joined 5085 days ago

18 posts - 23 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Mandarin

Message 3 of 3
03 July 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged 
Damn. I know it's a basic fact that if it's been in China, it's been pirated. It must be out there!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version