Groupie
United States
Joined 5038 days ago

50 posts - 62 votes 
Speaks: English*, Norwegian*, Spanish
Studies: French

Message 1 of 3
05 August 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged 
I am currently working on volume two of Spanish Programmatic and was wondering what to do afterI've finished it. According to the Guide that was written on this site, or implied anyway, Programmatic Spanish was enough. I've also been told that Programmatic was originally intended to be twice as long as it is and was canceled and therefore not a complete course. If this IS true should I move on to basic Spanish volumes three and four? Or just go without a method from there? I intend to be basically fluent (though 'm not sure where the line is on fluency)
1 person has voted this message useful

newyorkeric
Diglot
Singapore
Joined 6190 days ago

1598 posts - 2174 votes 
Speaks: English*, Italian
Studies: Mandarin, Malay
Personal Language Map

Message 2 of 3
05 August 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged 
You might want to take a look at this thread that discusses the differences between Programmatic Spanish and Basic Spanish.

kthorg
Bilingual Triglot
Groupie
United States
Joined 5038 days ago

50 posts - 62 votes 
Speaks: English*, Norwegian*, Spanish
Studies: French

Message 3 of 3
05 August 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged 
Okay thanks! I just wasn't sure.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version