SimonD
United Kingdom
Joined 5061 days ago

6 posts - 6 votes
Studies: Spanish

Message 1 of 2
08 September 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged 
Hello

I've recently started to learn Spanish and I'm about to complete Pimsleur 1 (lessons 1 - 30). Because I'm finding it very boring, I was thinking of trying a different program. I've found quite a lot of information on this website regarding Michel Thomas, Assimil, Learning Spanish Like Crazy and FSI.

I'm currently thinking of buying Assimil, but have recently been visiting the website StudySpanish.com. I've really enjoyed their free online tutorials so was considering purchasing their Beginner Spanish course.

I've used the search engine on this site, but can't seem to find any info/opinion on the merits, drawbacks of this course.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

Simon

1 person has voted this message useful

psy88
United States
Joined 5376 days ago

469 posts - 882 votes 
Studies: Spanish*, Japanese, Latin, French

Message 2 of 2
09 September 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged 
It is basically the FSI course
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version