Nudimmud
Groupie
United States
Joined 4952 days ago

87 posts - 161 votes 
Studies: Greek, Korean

Message 1 of 2
09 September 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged 
My apologies if this is an inappropriate request, but I'm wondering if there are any Korean speakers out there who would be interested in narrating the first few paragraphs of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone and posting it to YouTube? Korean seems to have a dearth of audio books, and Harry Potter doesn't seem to have been released in audio book form. The Harry Potter series served me as a kind of Rosetta Stone (Both the real stone and the software) when I was learning Greek and I'd like to leverage that in Korean too.   Send me a message if you need the text and I'll type the first couple of pages for you. Also, when you post, indicate whether you are a native speaker on not and if not what you would estimate the accuracy of your pronunciation is.

1 person has voted this message useful

t123
Diglot
South Africa
https://github.com/t
Joined 5371 days ago

139 posts - 226 votes 
Speaks: English*, Afrikaans

Message 2 of 2
09 September 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged 
You can try put your request up on RhinoSpike as well, http://rhinospike.com/
2 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version