Scoobs
United Kingdom
Joined 5473 days ago

27 posts - 31 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish, Persian

Message 1 of 2
26 October 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged 
I was wondering if there were any certificates or qualifications other than degrees, A levels or the chartered institute's bilingual skills certificate which are recognised and used to prove language skills.
I'm planning to do a degree in Persian so I can teach and interpret but I want to be able to show that I'm fluent in other languages as well.
1 person has voted this message useful

polyglossia
FranceRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5214 days ago

205 posts - 255 votes 
Speaks: French*

Message 2 of 2
15 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged 
You should have a look at the post "Language proficiency tests" written by teango...

On the the ALTE website, you may find sthg for your european languages.... As for persian, it should existe some test, but I dont know much about it... Maybe you should ask an embassy or a consulate...
2 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version