yojik.euRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5232 days ago

157 posts - 414 votes 
Studies: English, German, Russian

Message 9 of 10
03 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged 
Hi,

> @Ericounet: I'm not really interested in translations of the course as such;

I understand, and the first step is to produce a course which is manageable: the format html, docbook, .doc or whatelse is not so important.

I am quite finished with the Russian FSI course (OCR and -> docbook which can produce html, .doc, txt or pdf). I'll have to extract the vocabulary, the phrases to make a glossary, and learning lists for Anki and other programs (threw filters).

I'll need one more month to finish and control the work (depends also on my job ...).

But I can spare some time to work on the Princeton course: you give the job to do and I'll do it. (in the form you want).

best regards

Eric!
------
1 person has voted this message useful

talksthetalk
United States
Joined 4470 days ago

2 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: English*

Message 10 of 10
08 February 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged 
Fellow Princeton Russian Course users,

I have created a free wiki on Google Sites for students using the PRC to collaboratively
create an answer key. It will basically be a repository for scanned copies of completed
assignments, so that students can compare their solutions. This seemed to me like the
easiest means of avoiding font/encoding issues.

If you would like to participate in this project, please go to
https://sites.google.com/site/princetonrussiananswers/ and request access.
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 10 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version