Language Learning Forum : Polyglots (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply
cesarem
CanadaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4904 days ago

1 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: English*

Message 1 of 4
30 November 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged 
This is Cesare M. Since my original account got blocked from posting, I wanted to make a new account on this forum, and this will be the only post I am posting on this account, because I want to apoligize to everybody on this forum who I have misleaded, put down, called names, said rude things, and have offended and insulted. Even if my unusual claims are true I should have never ever caused problems with them, especially publicly on this forum. I am sorry on behalf of all the people who have replied to my posts who dislike me. I don't blame you, I blame myself. This is probably the reason I was supposedly blocked because I was causing multiple problems. I am sorry to especially TheRealCZ, zerothinking, ellasevia, Jinx, Liface, for causing problems with my claims and for making everything seem like I was boasting and bragging. I have anxiety mixed with autism which caused all these problems, and I was also feeling bad about myself. I still feel bad because it seems like in this forum that most of the people think that I cannot do anything with languages good enough, which is not true. I hope for my other account to be unblocked and to start all over again and to show and prove my claims in a more calmer and unboastful way. I also hope that I can chat with people who have Skype on this forum with them on Skype. Thanks and I need a gazillion (if that's how you spell it :D) replies. I hope that people still think that I am great in languages and etc. Thanks and please forgive me and I do not allow hating or bashing comments. Thanks again.

Edited by cesarem on 30 November 2010 at 9:13pm

3 persons have voted this message useful

hribecek
Triglot
Czech Republic
Joined 5145 days ago

1243 posts - 1458 votes 
Speaks: English*, Czech, Spanish
Studies: Italian, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian, Toki Pona, Russian

Message 2 of 4
30 November 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged 

It's a shame you got banned because I think you had a lot to offer us language learners and you brought something different (in a good and interesting way in my opinion) to the forums.
I've seen some of your videos and you seem like a nice guy with a big talent so try not to feel bad about getting banned.
Please keep up with your language studies and I for one will be following your progress if possible sometimes on youtube, if not on here. If you study in the right way, you can become an incredible polyglot.

4 persons have voted this message useful

Faraday
United States
Joined 5914 days ago

129 posts - 256 votes 
Speaks: German*

Message 3 of 4
30 November 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged 
No need to take everything so seriously, friend. At the end of the day, it is only an online message board where
people will bicker over one thing or another. Good luck with your language studies.
3 persons have voted this message useful

Lianne
Canada
thetoweringpile.blog
Joined 4911 days ago

284 posts - 410 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Esperanto, Toki Pona, German, French

Message 4 of 4
01 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged 
Like Faraday said, people bicker. It's not the end of the world. I believe in second chances. :)

2 persons have voted this message useful

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version