Language Learning Forum : Language Learning Log Post Reply
392 messages over 49 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1 ... 48 49 Next >>
ellasevia
Super Polyglot
Winner TAC 2011
Germany
Joined 5929 days ago

2150 posts - 3229 votes 
Speaks: English*, German, Croatian, Greek, French, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian
Studies: Catalan, Persian, Mandarin, Japanese, Romanian, Ukrainian

Message 1 of 392
26 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged 
Ellasevia’s TAC 2011 Log, Team چ
PART I: Introduction

Welcome to my TAC 2011 log! I am extremely excited about this New Year.

This log will be used to document my progress and keep track of resources, goals, comments, and other random tidbits which I choose to include. I shall make a habit of posting once per week to sum up that week’s activities, but don’t be surprised if I post more or less frequently than this sometimes.

To get started, I’d like to warn any readers that the first few posts here will likely be extremely lengthy, and quite possibly confusing. Don’t feel obligated to read it all at once, or at all. I’m trying to be extremely thorough and organized this year, so these first posts are just me pretending to know exactly what I’m doing. :)

This first post is just going to be an introduction, as well as serving as a table of contents for the log to be updated throughout the year (listing months, any major events, and so on). The second shall be a detailed listing of all my studied languages with levels, goals, materials (also to be updated constantly to keep it all in one spot), etc. The third will be a detailed explanation of my study strategy for this year, which will probably have to be tweaked still.

Now, to the introduction!

I love languages. I’m simply obsessed with every aspect of them. I’m currently studying a long list of them from three continents, conveniently listed in my profile to the left. I’m a full-time high school student too, so I am almost always studying—either for school or for pleasure. Last year was probably my most successful year for language study yet, achieving most of my goals as well as gaining some skills in languages I wasn't even planning on studying. I attribute last year’s successes to setting extremely (perhaps unreasonably) high goals and then, of course, working as hard as I could all year to reach them. I’m hoping that 2011 will prove to be just as positive an experience, if not more so, so I will be adopting similar tactics. Let the fun begin!

I’m part of Team چ, whose focus language is Persian. A special خوش آمد to my teammate Élan!

[EDIT: 07/26] I'm now a member of the newly created Team Ohana, which includes my previous teammate Élan along with ReneeMona, Solfrid Cristin, nogoodnik, joanthemaid, and myself. We don't really have a clearly defined shared focus language, but that's alright. Individual members share target languages such as Persian, Russian, French, and German with each other.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
December 2010: Pages 1-3
January 2011: Pages 3-9
February 2011: Pages 9-17
March 2011: Pages 18-25
April 2011: Pages 25-28
May 2011: Pages 28-33
June 2011: Pages 33-35
July 2011: Pages 36-40
August 2011: Pages 40-42
September 2011: Pages 42-43
October 2011: Pages 43-45
November 2011: Pages 45-46
December 2011: Pages 47-49
January 2012: Page 49

Exchanged Esperanto for Polish: Page 3
Total Restructuring of Studies: Page 27 (Follow Up: Page 30)
Joined May Six Week Challenge with Indonesian: Page 27 (Dropped Out: Page 31)
Month in Greece: Pages 32-35
Added Finnish to Study Languages: Page 34
New Team -- Team Ohana: Page 38
Added Croatian to Study Languages: Page 46

Weekly Study Schedules: Pages 6, 14, 25, 27, 36
Voice Recordings: Dutch (Pages 7, 30); Swedish (Page 14)
Sprachprofi's Study Spreadsheets: Pages 2, 49
My Study Spreadsheets (adapted from Sprachprofi's): Pages 26, 49

Edited by ellasevia on 03 January 2012 at 5:29pm

4 persons have voted this message useful

ellasevia
Super Polyglot
Winner TAC 2011
Germany
Joined 5929 days ago

2150 posts - 3229 votes 
Speaks: English*, German, Croatian, Greek, French, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian

Message 2 of 392
26 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged 
PART II: Register of Languages

Here is a list of my current languages, studied and non-studied (excluding English), in the approximate order of my level. Each entry includes my background in the language and plans for further study, my current level, my goals, and any materials that I’ll be using. These will be updated throughout the year to keep all my resources in one place.

ESPAÑOL
Background and Plans: Spanish is a special language for me. Along with English and Greek, it is one of my earliest languages, and like a native language, I feel at home and at ease while using Spanish. Most of my early education was conducted in Spanish because I attended a bilingual elementary school, and have been learning/speaking it since I was five. Nearly all of my Spanish learning has occurred through immersion, but one thing that I’ve consciously learned is my accent/dialect. When I was little I spoke with a mix of different Central and South American accents, based on those from my teachers at school (I had teachers from Mexico, Uruguay, Peru, and Colombia). In the past year I decided that I preferred the Castilian dialect from Spain, and have made a conscious effort to switch over. This year I’d like to perfect my dialect usage as well as continue to widen my vocabulary through native materials.
Current Level: C2 – Near-Native Fluency
Goal: C2 (maintain and improve)
Materials:
- Native Materials (books, newspapers, TV, movies, radio, etc.)
- Anki

FRANÇAIS
Background and Plans: I adore the French language, and it is a very close second (possibly tied) after Romanian as my favorite Romance language. I started learning French a bit over three years ago when I realized that if I wanted to make my dream of speaking several languages a reality, I might as well start as soon as possible. I used several Internet resources, books, programs, and classes at school. I have not been studying French since this summer, but in the first few months of 2011 I’d like to review and keep studying because I intend to take the AP French Language Exam in May. I’ll be working with some unfinished resources from when I was studying it before, as well as some new ones and native materials. In addition to this, my French teacher from last year has recently offered to give weekly study/practice sessions for the AP Exam with the students who she thought were good in French but didn’t take French 5, and I’m going to take her up on that generous offer.
Current Level: C1 – Advanced Fluency
Goal: C1-C2 (maintain and improve)
Materials:
- French Vocabulary
- 101 French Idioms
- Advanced French Grammar
- AP French Study Group
- Native Materials
- Anki

PORTUGUÊS
Background and Plans: I began learning Portuguese shortly before French, but then stopped temporarily to focus of French, resuming a few months later. For quite some time Portuguese was one of my favorite languages, but I’ve lost a lot of passion for it recently, so one of my goals for this year will be to regain some of that, as well as to maintain and improve the level I already have in the language. I noticed that I regained a lot of passion for Spanish when I decided to switch dialects, so I wonder if trying my hand at switching to European Portuguese (which has become increasingly attractive to me) might help with the motivation. Like French and Italian, I haven’t studied Portuguese since this summer, so I’d like to keep working with some of my unfinished materials along with native materials.
Current Level: C1 – Advanced Fluency
Goal: C1-C2 (maintain and improve)
Materials:
- A Frequency Dictionary of Portuguese
- Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2
- Native Materials
- Anki

ITALIANO
Background and Plans: Italian is a repeat of the above case of Portuguese for me. I used to idolize Italian as one of the most beautiful languages in the world, and began to study it approximately two years ago with a furious passion. Strangely, about six months into my study it suddenly vanished and ever since I’ve been grappling with the ups and downs of motivation. I’d like to keep working on my Italian at a slow pace so that I don’t lose it entirely, and perhaps even to advance in it. Again, I’ll be working with some unfinished and new courses, along with native materials.
Current Level: B2 – Basic Fluency
Goal: B2-C1 (maintain and improve)
Materials:
- Easy Italian Reader
- Teach Yourself Improve Your Italian
- Possibly a couple grammar workbooks that I used in the past but never finished
- Learn Italian Pod
- Native Materials
- Anki

ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ
Background and Plans: Greek is hands down one of my absolute favorite languages. This might have something to do with the fact that I’m ethnically Greek and was exposed to the language quite a bit while I was younger, but even so. Emotionally, Greek feels more like a native language to me than English does. I could say and understand things in Greek from a young age, but I truly began studying the language in earnest four years ago. At this point I’m mostly using native materials for study with the occasional dip into some unfinished courses, so we’ll see where this takes me. I’m also probably going to be in Greece for several weeks this summer, so I’m very excited for that.
Goal: C1-C2 – Advanced Fluency
Materials:
- Cortina Method Conversational Modern Greek in 20 Lessons
- Greek “lessons” with my grandmother (even if I don’t learn much anymore)
- Native Materials
- Immersion in Greece (hopefully!)
- Anki

DEUTSCH
Background and Plans: German is another language that I just love. Learning German and other Germanic languages is particularly fascinating for me because it’s like delving into what English might have been like had it not been corrupted by the influx of Latinate words. I’ve studied German for a little over two years and have used several courses up to this point, and am currently taking a level 4/5 class at my school. Like with virtually all of the other languages I’ve listed thus far, I’ll be using a mix of unfinished courses, new courses, and native materials.
Goal: C1 – Advanced Fluency
Materials:
- German Grammar Drills
- Teach Yourself Improve Your German
- German Vocabulary
- German classes at school
- Native Materials
- Anki

ESPERANTO
Background and Plans: I’ve been interested in Esperanto for a couple years now and have made several attempts at learning it, all of which have resulted in me getting bored, stopping, and forgetting everything. The last time I was studying Esperanto, from January until May of 2010 I actually was able to reach a level of basic fluency—only to neglect and subsequently forget it. My goal this time is to reach basic fluency, which should not be difficult at all given the simplicity of the language and my prior experience with it, and then maintain it there. I anticipate reaching the first of these goals within the first 3-4 months of this year as everything is coming back to me very quickly and easily.
EDIT: I changed my mind on December 31st and decided to study Polish instead of Esperanto.
Current Level: B1 – Intermediate
Goal: B2 – Basic Fluency
Materials:
- Teach Yourself Esperanto
- Gerda Malaperis
- Maybe some courses on Lernu!
- “Native” Materials
- Anki

SVENSKA
Background and Plans: Swedish is such a sweet, charming, bouncy little language that’s just irresistible! I began studying it a little over a year ago with the original goal of attaining basic fluency in eight months. Realizing that that goal was unreasonable, I extended it another seven months, to the end of 2010. I still came up a bit short here, so my goal this year is to finally reach basic fluency in Swedish, and beyond if I feel up to it. So far I've used several different courses and I'm going to finish with some of those, but I'll also be starting to work with more native materials.
Materials:
- Assimil Le Suédois Sans Peine
- Colloquial Swedish
- Native Materials
- Anki

KISWAHILI
Background and Plans: Swahili was a total surprise for 2010. I immediately started learning the language in February after I found out that we’d be traveling to Tanzania in July, and subsequently fell in love with it. By the time we went to Tanzania, I had reached a high beginner/low intermediate level in Swahili, and so I could communicate with the locals in their own language somewhat, which was such a wonderful experience. After I returned I decided to keep studying because I enjoyed the language so much. It has turned out to be a lot easier than I had expected and can interact without a huge amount of difficulty in the language now, although it does take considerable thinking about everything since it is an agglutinative language. My goal for 2011 is to reach basic fluency in my first African language. Again, finishing some old courses, starting some new ones, and hopefully working with some native materials if I can get a hold of some.
Materials:
- Teach Yourself Swahili
- Assimil Le Swahili Sans Peine
- Colloquial Swahili (maybe?)
- Mwana Simba
- Native Materials?
- Anki

日本語
Background and Plans: I’ve been fascinated by Japan, its language, and its culture since I was six. The Japanese language (with the exceptions of katakana and the English loanwords, which I loathe) is quintessentially beautiful and delicate. In the past year or so, I’ve managed to reach a good intermediate level, a level at which I anticipate staying for a while (ie, I doubt that I will reach basic fluency this year). My goals this year are to increase my fluency at my current level while steadily moving forward. The first half of 2010 I focused heavily on learning the kanji, which I subsequently neglected for the second half of the year until the end of November. I’m now going back through them as part of a seven-week plan that I devised and should finish restudying them within the first couple weeks of 2011. My goal there is to maintain and solidify my knowledge of all ~2000 kanji and possibly move onto more from the third volume of RTK. I’m still mostly stuck with coursebooks and my level 3 Japanese class at school, but maybe I’ll take a look at some native materials at some point.
Current Level: High A2/Low B1 – Intermediate
Goal: B1 – High Intermediate; Solid knowledge of all 常用漢字
Materials:
- Ultimate Japanese Beginner-Intermediate
- Assimil Japanese With Ease
- Japanese Sentence Patterns for Effective Communication
- Teach Yourself Japanese (?)
- Possibly some other books that I have lying around
- Reviewing the Kanji (I've already completed RTK1)
- Japanese class at school
- Native Materials (?)
- Anki

NEDERLANDS
Background and Plans: My opinions of Dutch can be summed up in three words: funny, cute, awesome. I’ve started Dutch twice before but both times I stopped prematurely because of unwanted interference with my German, which is a higher priority. Now that my German is at a better level, I think it’s safe to reintroduce Dutch. Dutch was originally not going to be a part of my TAC 2011 plans until (possibly) later, but now the January Dutch Challenge, which I am participating in, has changed all that. This year I’d like to finally give Dutch the attention it deserves and bring it up to a level of basic fluency, which shouldn’t be too difficult given my prior knowledge of it, German, English, and Swedish. I’ll be using both courses and native materials.
Current Level: A2 – Beginner-Intermediate
Materials:
- Assimil Dutch With Ease
- Assimil La Pratique Du Néerlandais
- Teach Yourself Dutch
- Routledge Intensive Dutch Course
- Colloquial Dutch (?)
- Michel Thomas Advanced Dutch Course
- Native Materials
- Anki

ROMÂNĂ
Background and Plans: Romanian is my favorite Romance language, which I’ve been putting off learning for a long time. I originally started in the spring of 2009, but then put it on hold in favor of other languages. Back in August I decided to start it again, and I really enjoy it. I used to have a Romanian friend who went to my school, but over the summer she moved back to Romania! I’m still in on-and-off email contact with her though (in Romanian, of course), and she is my unofficial Romanian tutor. If I end up going to Greece this summer there is a high-ish possibility of me going and visiting her in Timişoara, which would be fantastic. Anyways, my goal is to reach an acceptable level of fluency by this summer when I would potentially be going to Romania, and then basic fluency by the end of the year. Just like other languages, I’m using courses and native materials.
Current Level: A1-A2 – Beginner-Intermediate
Materials:
- Assimil Le Roumain Sans Peine
- Teach Yourself Romanian
- Colloquial Romanian (?)
- My Romanian friend
- Immersion in Romania (?)
- Native Materials
- Anki

РУССКИЙ
Background and Plans: Finally, a Slavic language! I find Slavic languages to be very interesting, but I kept putting off learning one. I actually started Russian just after I discontinued my original studies of Romanian, but ended up discontinuing Russian as well once school started up again last year. A little frolicking in Polish this spring had me very motivated to restart my Russian studies in July, which I did. I’ve been eagerly devouring the material since then and don’t intend to stop! I adore Russian, and my goal is to reach a high intermediate level in it this year, like for Japanese, so that I can use that as a springboard to bounce up into basic fluency and beyond in 2012. I also have the advantage that I have people to talk to: my great-uncle is a retired university Russian professor and my grandfather speaks it fluently as well, not to mention an exchange student from Tajikistan in my German class who speaks it as her native language (and supposedly some other Russians at my school). I may attempt some native materials at some point, but it’s not very likely at this point.
Current Level: A1-A2 – Beginner-Intermediate
Goal: B1 – High Intermediate
Materials:
- Teach Yourself Russian (1991 version)
- Cortina Method Russian in 20 Lessons
- New Penguin Russian Course
- Ultimate Russian Beginner-Intermediate
- Russian: A Self-Teaching Guide
- Linguaphone Russian
- Internet resources (to be specified if I actually use them other than for reference)
- Possibly some other ~15 books that I have lying around
- Native Materials (?)
- Anki

فارسى
Background and Plans: A blend of east and west, Persian is a language related to the tongues of Europe while having been influenced greatly by Arabic, even being written in its script. I love traditional Persian music, and the culture and history of Ancient Persia and modern Iran are very fascinating to me. It's such a compelling and beautiful language, and it’s interesting to try an Indo-European language from outside Europe. Finally, Persian is listed as a “critical language” for the US government. I also thought that Persian would be a nice, easy introduction into the realm of Middle Eastern languages, so I started it instead of Arabic back in August. (Yes, copied and pasted out of my profile.) I have limited resources at this point, which is alright because I have very limited knowledge and I’m progressing slowly. I am, however, benefitting greatly from Arabic loanwords which I was unwittingly familiarized with via Swahili. My greatest difficulty in Persian right now, besides my lack of knowledge in general, is the Perso-Arabic alphabet, which does not suit the language well. I’d like to reach a high intermediate level in Persian by the end of 2011. Native materials are highly unlikely, but not entirely out the question. Yay for Team چ!
Current Level: A1 – Beginner
Goal: B1 – High Intermediate
Materials:
- Spoken World Farsi
- Colloquial Persian
- Assimil Le Persan
- Teach Yourself Modern Persian (?)
- Persian verb conjugator
- Native Materials (?)
- Anki

POLSKI
Background and Plans: I am very interested in Slavic languages and after beginning to study Russian, I've been wanting to try another one from a different branch. My first choice was originally Czech, but I finally decided on Polish because it intrigues me more and has more speakers and resources. I also know a couple people who speak/study it. From my background in Russian, albeit small, much of Polish is transparent for me in terms of both vocabulary and grammar, so that's a plus, and I hope to get to a high beginner level by year's end. I'll be starting completely fresh with Polish with some exciting courses, and possibly diving into some native materials later on. Let the fun begin! Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!
Current Level: A0 – Complete Beginner
Goal: A2 – Beginner-Intermediate
Materials:
- Teach Yourself Polish (1992 version)
- Spoken World Polish
- Assimil Le Polonais Sans Peine
- Colloquial Polish (?)
- Przygody Krystyny, Pawła i Reksa
- Michel Thomas Polish Foundation and Advanced Courses
- Native Materials (?)
- Anki

BAHASA INDONESIA
Background and Plans: Yay for random later additions! I'm taking up Indonesian as part of the Six Week Challenge in May initiated by Sprachprofi and discussed in detail in my special 6WC Indonesian log. As mentioned there, I know almost nothing about the Indonesian language and am a complete beginner. This is just meant to be a fun, pressure-free challenge for six weeks to see how far I can get. Due to the alleged simplicity of the language, I hope I can achieve something of an advanced beginner's knowledge of the language and get a feel for it, but if I don't manage to reach these goals due to time constraints (if it's due to pure laziness then that's something entirely different) then it's not a big deal.
Current Level: A0 – Complete Beginner
Goal: A1-A2 – Highish Beginner
Materials:
- Teach Yourself Indonesian (old 1992 version)
- Teach Yourself Complete Indonesian
- Assimil L'Indonésien Sans Peine
- Linguaphone Kursus Bahasa Indonesia
- Learning Indonesian Podcasts
- Native Materials (?)
- Anki

MISCELLANEOUS
Another goal I set for myself was to keep wanderlust to a minimum. Last year, I started off in January with nine total languages listed in my profile; now, it is sixteen (I added in Esperanto, Swahili, Russian, Persian, and Romanian). If the same trend happens this year I will simply explode, so I can’t have any new languages barging in this year. For now, I authorize the study of the fourteen listed here with the possible addition of another language (Arabic, Finnish, Hungarian, Czech, Georgian, Turkish, Hebrew...) later in the year. Everything else may be studied during the week as wanderlust vacation treats (WVT) once all of my main study and maintenance goals have been completed, or if I just really need a break.

By the way, congratulations if you read all of that and made it to the end of this post without falling asleep. I sincerely hope that my future entries will not be nearly so long. Next is just my study plan of how I am managing to fit all of these languages into the year.

Edited by ellasevia on 06 May 2011 at 4:15am

17 persons have voted this message useful

ellasevia
Super Polyglot
Winner TAC 2011
Germany
Joined 5929 days ago

2150 posts - 3229 votes 

Message 3 of 392
26 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged 
PART III: Study Strategy and Schedule

And now to the interesting part—how I can possibly fit so many languages into one study year!? Well, it’s not easy, I can tell you that much. Let’s see how it works out.

The basic structure of the year will follow Sprachprofi’s quarterly focus system, whereby two focus languages are assigned for each three-month period. I will do maintenance work on the other languages every week while continuing to forge ahead, but at a slower pace. Judging from Sprachprofi’s successes this past year and praise for the new system, I believe that this will enable me to give more attention to each of my languages for a longer period of time, while still studying many simultaneously and ensuring progress in all of them. Without further ado, here is the schedule that I will be following for my focus languages this year.

Quarterly Schedule
January-March:
April-June:
July-September:
October-December:

In this arrangement I have tried to pair more advanced languages with more beginning languages on Sprachprofi’s recommendation, so that I have a variety of activities to choose from. I have also positioned some of them strategically; there is a good possibility I will be in Greece for the first part of the summer, so I have placed Greek in the Second Quarter, which includes June. Also, if I go to Greece, there is a good chance that I will be able to go to Romania as well, so I’ve also put Romanian in the Second Quarter as well.

Each focus language must be studied for approximately six hours per week, which is one hour per day per focus language, allowing for one missed day. Non-focus languages must be maintained at a minimum of 1.5 hours per week each, not including daily Anki and kanji reviews. This amounts to 24 hours of language study per week. If I don’t manage to do all of this one week, I will not carry the hours over into the next week; I’ve had experiences with this that show that this just causes the hours to stack up even more since I get scared away by big numbers and will keep postponing the work indefinitely.

In addition to this weekly study, I would like to maintain some of my previously-learned-and-no-longer-studying languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Italian. To do this, I must have some sort of interaction with each language at least once every two weeks. This interaction may be in the form of reading a news article or book, watching a TV show, listening to the radio, translating to or from the language, and so on. Besides this, I will be taking the AP French Language Exam in May of this year and would like to do at least an extra hour per week of French study for the first quarter and the first half of the second quarter in order to review and prepare for the exam.

If all of this time is completed for a given week and it is desired, I may study a language not listed here for pleasure. These may include but are not limited to Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, or Georgian. I view this as a reward for working hard all week and a way to curb my chronic wanderlust.

Dutch was originally going to be a part of the group I just described above, but since I am now taking part in the January Dutch Challenge, I moved it into my main studies group. During the month of January (EDIT: I have now made Dutch into a six-week challenge lasting through the middle of February; editing again I've made Dutch into a permanent focus language for the first quarter) I’ll be treating Dutch like a focus language—I hope I don’t die! I’ll be continuing with Dutch after the end of the JDC, but after this it will be treated as a non-focus language for the rest of the year.

Polish is another special case. I'm going to be studying it all year, but like Dutch it will simply be considered a non-focus language since it's not high enough on the priority list to be included as a focus language, but this is subject to change. The whole idea of studying Polish this coming year is a very last-minute decision; it is only half an hour until the new year as I'm writing this sentence.

One last thing. I will allow myself to substitute in one new language at some point during the year (see entries for Miscellaneous in Part II: Register of Languages). If I decide to do this, it will take the place of Swedish, after its focus period, and only if I’ve already achieved my goals for it for the year (ie, basic fluency). If all of these conditions are met, the new language will be considered a non-focus language for the rest of the year and Swedish will be moved into the maintenance category.

Congratulations, you’ve made it to the end of my three introductory posts in my TAC 2011 Log. Confusing? More than likely. It confused even me when I was trying to think up the ideas, and this has taken an incredible amount of time to compose.

January 1st, 2011 marks the beginning of my studies with the focus languages of Swedish and Persian (and Dutch). Happy New Year and good luck to everyone! Go Team چ!

-- Ellasevia

Edited by ellasevia on 19 February 2011 at 2:09am

6 persons have voted this message useful

Whitefish
Diglot
Groupie
Canada
Joined 5039 days ago

49 posts - 72 votes 
Speaks: English*, French

Message 4 of 392
27 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged 
Does it make me a dork that I got excited for you while reading this? Probably.

Good luck with your language studies ellasevia, and I'll be looking forward to reading your logs (which I always
love).
3 persons have voted this message useful

noriyuki_nomura
Bilingual Octoglot
Switzerland
Joined 5127 days ago

304 posts - 465 votes 
Speaks: English*, Mandarin*, Japanese, FrenchC2, GermanC2, ItalianC1, SpanishB2, DutchB1
Studies: TurkishA1, Korean

Message 7 of 392
27 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged 
I like the colourful flags that you put to highlight each different language!

Good luck to your studies and everyone out there for our TAC 2011!

Edited by noriyuki_nomura on 27 December 2010 at 11:33am

1 person has voted this message useful

Sprachprofi
Nonaglot
Germany
learnlangs.comRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 6257 days ago

2608 posts - 4866 votes 
Speaks: German*, English, French, Esperanto, Greek, Mandarin, Latin, Dutch, Italian
Studies: Spanish, Arabic (Written), Swahili, Indonesian, Japanese, Modern Hebrew, Portuguese

Message 8 of 392
27 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged 
Your plan looks well thought out and I hope that this way of concentrating your studies
will work for you as it did for me.

Don't forget to have fun!

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 392 messages over 49 pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version