MixedUpCody
United States
Joined 5016 days ago

144 posts - 280 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish, Mandarin

Message 1 of 1
03 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged 
I ordered Platequemos 1-8 from multilingual books on December 1st. On December 14th I called to find out where my order was and I was told that they had forgotten to send it and it would be at my house by the 16th at the absolute latest. On the 17th it was still not here and I called again, they never answered or responded. I then received book 1 and the CD's on the 18th, and I called to ask for a refund because I was tired of dealing with them. They finally emailed me on the 20th and said they would send books 2-8, with no mention of my refund or why the books were never sent. As of today I have still not received my last 7 books and they wont respond to me.

Has anyone else had a bad experience with multilingualbooks.com or did I just get lucky? Anyway, I thought everyone should know to avoid their site if you want to order Platiquemos.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version