Diglot
Finland
Joined 5065 days ago

1 posts - 1 votes
Speaks: Finnish*, English
Studies: Italian, Swedish, French, Portuguese, German

Message 1 of 1
09 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged 
Hey, I would like to have help with my Swedish assignment. I'm rather bad in Swedish, normally when I return my assignment the whole paper is just ravaged with redpen. So I would like to have correction tips for the following text.

Tv-tävlingarna, dumm eller hur?
Jag inte vill blir bekant för att vara i Big Brother eller i andra tv-tävling. Man som vill ha berömmelse för saken lika den där, är inte så klok, man kunde säger de är idioter. Om jag blir berömmelse, det ska vara att någon som man kan vara stölt över.
Varför man är intressad av berömmelse? Uppenbärt skäl är att man kan ha mera pengar och mera sex-partners, och så man kan ha mera avkomma. Att reproducera är männens det viktigaste sak att görä. Denna instikt är så stark att man kan bara följa den.
Män som försoka delta i dessa tävlingarna är bara människor, som instikten lurar de. De är också dumm för tror att man ska respektera de.

Tv-competitions, stupid or what?
I don't want to become famous for taking part in Big Brother or other tv-competition. People who want to fame for things like that, aren't so wise, one could say that they are idiots. If I will be famous, it will be something that you can be proud of.
Why are people interested of fame? The obvious reason is that you will have more money and sexpartners, thus you will have more offspring. To reproduce is one's most important thing to do. This instinct is so strong that one just have to follow it.
People who try to take part in these competitions are just humans, whose instincts elude them. They are also stupid for thinking that people will respect them.

Edited by Fasulye on 09 January 2011 at 7:07pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version