Linguaphone Serbo-Croat Course

Language Learning Forum : Language Programs, Books & Tapes Post Reply
matthewmathieu
United States
Joined 4914 days ago

14 posts - 19 votes

Message 1 of 3
17 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged 
I have been looking on Ebay and Abebooks, among other places, for this course for over a year now with no luck. I've also contacted Linguaphone personally and they mentioned that they have no copies and do not intend to issue another edition.

I found a public library about 100 miles away that owns the book, but unfortunately without audio.

Does anyone know where I could possibly track down this course, audio and texts, or just one or the other?

Thanks!
1 person has voted this message useful

mr_chinnery
England
Joined 5551 days ago

202 posts - 297 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: French

Message 2 of 3
17 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged 
http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails.asp x?productID=9780747307853

Every time i post this link it puts a gap between asp and x, just remove the space and it
should work

Edited by mr_chinnery on 17 January 2011 at 7:08pm

matthewmathieu
United States
Joined 4914 days ago

14 posts - 19 votes

Message 3 of 3
18 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged 
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, that is over $400 USD, which I could never dream about spending on a language course, no matter how helpful it may be. I'll keep looking... thanks again.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version