Diglot
Portugal
Joined 4825 days ago

3 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: Portuguese*, English

Message 1 of 2
03 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged 
Hi,

I'd like to know if there are trust-worthy degrees to be taken online which concede a diploma or a certificate on the targeted language once completed. By diploma and certificate I mean the real thing of course, something that will be taken into account when presented at some job interview.

Right now I'm interested in french, German and finnish in particular. Odds are that I will be moving to Finland again, so if any member of these forums is finnish and knows which certificate/diplomas are good to go over there, even better.

I could also be taking in English although I consider myself fluent enough in this language already. Something along the lines of Oxford and Cambridge certification (far shot) or so...

I just really need to put my linguistic skills into use and make them proved since I'm working right now, there's no time for going to college, so instead of being stuck in this job forever, I figured I'd ask around a forum like this if there's still hope for me. Thanks in advance for those who answer helpfully.

Edited by Radium on 03 March 2011 at 10:58pm

1 person has voted this message useful

Radium
Diglot
Portugal
Joined 4825 days ago

3 posts - 3 votes
Speaks: Portuguese*, English

Message 2 of 2
04 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged 
Nobody? Really?
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version